June 30, 2020

June Blog Train - Barnyard

Hello!

This month Blog Train is very different! We could choose the theme we liked the most, and I decided to make a Barnyard Scrapbook Kit. As I had many ideas in mind, I finally made a very huge Scrapbook kit, which has 86 elements, 24 patterned papers and 45 Word Art bits!

Hope you like it!








I did some layouts to show that this kit could be used as a farm kit, garden kit, or just to make nature related artwork...






And, of course, the Add On freebie here:


Link here


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...really cute. I've been wanting to do a farm themed junk journal, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Большое спасибо за прекрасный набор!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, I wish I lived on a farm... very nice. Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! thank you so much!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this is a stand out kit. Thanks so much for your lovely work. :)

    ReplyDelete